Prevention Intervention Care Recovery
If you, a loved one or patient is experiencing emotional, behavioral, mental or substance abuse issues we can help. 1 in every 4 people face crises of this sort at sometime, you are not alone. Whatever your circumstances, it’s important to know that treatment works, help is available and there are solutions and recovery.
Celebrate May as Mental Health Month! Download your kids & adults day-by-day Mental Health Tip Calendars
We Are The Behavior Change Experts
#1 in Colorado in Reducing Symptoms
and Successful Treatment Completion*
at all of our 13 office locations
Serving all of Colorado with
24/7 Admissions and Physician-to-Physician referrals available
*2012 Colorado Division of Behavioral Health C-Stats
Feeling ok today?
Take a mood assessment.
Visit the ‘health club for your mind’ and use payercode ‘WELLNESSALL’. Traditional health clubs focus on your body, mystrength.com allows you to provide the same focus on your mental and spiritual well-being with interactive tools, in-depth resources, motivational inspirations and weekly activities, all personalized for you.
Stress Reduction Tips
- Breathe slowly & rhythmically
- Progressively relax major muscle groups
- Imagine a relaxing scene
- Cultivate balance in life & relationships
- Practice gratitude & appreciation
It Takes More Than Just a
Pill to Feel Better
Individual, Couples, Family & Group Programs for
• Addictions and Substance Abuse
• Stress and Anxiety
• Relationships and Parenting
• Serious and Persistent Mental Illness
• Crisis Management
• Post-Partum and Post-Traumatic Stress
• Dual Diagnosis or Other Concerns
Insurance & Major Credit Cards Accepted
Become A First Responder For Your Community
There’s so much trauma in the world today. Events like Boston lead us to ask ourselves how we can help. Similar to regular First Aid and CPR, Mental Health First Aid is an 8-hour groundbreaking certification that will equip you with the knowledge and tools to identify and assist those experiencing trauma or a mental health crisis.
- Active Bodies, Healthy Minds (5/20/2013) - With summer time fast approaching, I am reminded of one of my favorite quotes: “Blessed is the person who is too busy to worry in the daytime and too sleepy to worry at night.”-Author Unknown. This is a great reminder of the importance of staying active and its effect on mental health. Personally, I enjoy staying [...]
- Why Should We Drink 64oz of Water a Day? (5/14/2013) - Amazingly enough we do not give water the credit it deserves. In nature it is the life force of the desert, it carves canyons and feeds the landscape; it can be rejuvenating or devastating. In our own bodies water is marvelous, it helps clean out waste and toxins; it supplies cells with the building blocks [...]